Monday, January 24, 2011

Age Of Empires 2 Cd 2.0a

Bisbal and Nutella, I think of two little things.



had not seen the announcement of Bisbal and Nutella, but had read some negative comments on Twitter. At last I've seen and I have some little things, good and bad, after seeing and visit the microsite .

The good, the technical work is flawless . Good production of the spot, for what it takes, good programming and web design (though "flash?) With Bisbal making good interactive presentations and collaborative content management, voting, etc.. Technically a good job, like it or not.

And now my Little doubt action. Leaving aside the action 2.0 of asking users to submit their proposals and to participate and is well seen and used (even I have done in any campaign) calls my attention that follow almost the same concept as Ponche Caballero and Chenoa . Two " pop stars," and I do not like the record label, asking users to sing with them. Sounds like a copy.

But what strikes me is that while Knight, an alcoholic beverage is intended for adult audiences mandatory, Nutella is clearly a product positioned as a child. And here comes the " fail, or perhaps the greatness of the action:
The contest expressly clarified in the spot, they say that winners can not be less than 18 years. So I wonder if the target is looking just the highest or lowest. But if there is a way of extending the shelf life of Nutella, addressing age who is leaving the consumer, it makes little sense.
That's what he did at times when he did Cola Cao the campaign with celebrities who claimed to take a Cola Cao warm at night, as Jesulín Ubrique and I remember Belén Rueda.

And some of that will be when your fan page Facebook speaks of " Generation of 80 Nutella." If so, a courageous and strategic commitment. I also doubt whether they would be in the best prescriber Bisbal for this action. Someone who sells thousands of records and Grammy winning premise can be "as cool" like everyone else. And that only you will know who has the internal data.


0 comments:

Post a Comment