Monday, February 14, 2011

Bridesmaid Dresses Deep Red

Because you're mine, because they're mine

And for Valentine's Day, one of my Benedetti favorite: HEART

ARMOUR

Because I have you and not because you think

because the night is wide-eyed as the night goes
and
say love because you come to pick your image and you
better than all your pictures
because you are pretty from the foot to the soul
because you are good from the soul to me because you hide
pride
sweet sweet little heart


armor because you're mine
because they're mine
because I look and I die I die
and worse if you do not look

love if you do not look

always exist because you exist anywhere
but where you want
better because your mouth is and you have cold blood


I have to love love love I have to
but this wound hurt as two
if you look and you will not find
and although
the night pass and I will not have
.

From the book "Concept of Nation"

0 comments:

Post a Comment